- WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE - We know there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to communicate. Our mountain guides are fluent in English, French and German
- ACCOMMODATION, MEALS AND MINI-BUS ARRANGEMENT - We choose only the best, with the friendliest staff, comfortable hotels and huts, luggage transportation, experienced drivers
- GREAT LOGISTICS - (Pickup at airport, booking of hut/refuges) We know the network of huts and their managers, and we are able to get flexible arrangements.
- RENT OR BUY THE EQUIPMENT- We come with you to organise equipment rental or buy (Hiking poles, Rain mantle, mountain bikes, etc.....) Professional advice!.
- PRECIOUS MEMORIES- We would like you to be able to share the experiences. We will film and photograpf your trip to capture it forever.
- SKIP THE QUEUES - we organize the collection of lift passes so that you can go straight up to mountain on your first morning and get on with what you came for.
- USEFUL INFORMATION - There are mountain areas without phone signal.
- In case of emergency dial 112
The GSM operators (mobile phones) are: ORANGE, COSMOTE and VODAFONE. For public phones you need a phone card that can be bought from newspapers kiosks, groceries, post-offices, gas stations, . Also for mobile phones you can buy GSM card ORANGE, VODAFONE, or COSMOTE. The card (4 or 5 euro) wil contain a phone number wich is going to be your mobile phone number that you can use in Romania.